Sign Up for my FREE Cloth Diaper Video Course for Beginners!
- Get the best tips on what to look for when wanting to buy cloth diapers. Go through all the different types and materials, the accessories and the different sizes
- Find out if cloth diapers are the best solution for you and your family, and get a grip on how much money you could be saving with cloth diapers compared to disposables.
- Find out how many cloth diapers you need to get to start your cloth diapering experience.
IS THIS FREE COURSE FOR ME?
Cloth diapers are a great choice for the environment, we all know that. If you use them with your children, you will be saving so many diapers from going into the landfill.
But what’s also true is that, for a beginner, the idea of using cloth diapers can be extremely intimidating. From the washing routine, to the fear of leaky diapers (particularly at night), to all the confusing information available online on all the different types, etc. So…
- How can you make sure that using cloth diapers is for you?
- How can you make sure that investing money on cloth diapers is the right choice for your family?
- And if you already know you want to go down the cloth diapers route, how do you know which type of cloth diapers to buy? What materials? What sizes?
- How do you know which accessories you need when buying cloth diapers?
- How many diapers do you even need to buy to get started?
All these questions will be answered in this FREE video course!
The FREE course will take you through the following Modules:
- Module 1: Cloth VS Disposable
- Module 2: The Different Types
- Module 3: The Different Materials
- Module 4: The Different Sizes
- Module 5: How Many to Start With
- Module 6: Accessories
- Module 7: Wrap-Up
It will also give you access to an exclusive Facebook group where you can ask for help and be part of a community of other parents using cloth diapers.
WANT A PREVIEW? HERE’S THE INTRO…
Hi, I am Monica!
I am the proud mom of 2 beautiful girls and author of the blog Conquering Motherhood.
I have been using cloth diapers with both my daughters for more than 3 years now and never looked back. I am extremely passionate about getting other moms on board with using cloth diapers, as a cheaper and more sustainable solution to disposable diapers. While it took me a while to trial many different diapers and find the best solutions for day and nighttime, I don’t want you to go through all the trial and errors that I went through! So, I am sharing with you here all the best tips and recommendations on how to have the most wonderful and stress-free cloth diapering experience.