Welcome to Conquering Motherhood!
Hi mom, thanks for visiting!
I am Monica, proud mom of 2 beautiful girls and author of the mom blog Conquering Motherhood.
Giving birth to my second daughter was one of the most wonderful and empowering events of my life. That’s what’s inspired me to start this journey and share my story with you. Also, being a mother of a baby and a toddler, I know mom’s life is not always easy. Finding comfort in knowing you are not alone has always helped me.
So, I’d like to pay it forward and share with other moms what I have learnt along the way. Here you will find tips, suggestions and recommendations on how to tackle motherhood.
Tell me more!
What are you looking for?
- Baby Diaper Blowout (the Best Hacks and Tips to deal with the Mess!)A poop explosion! Mom’s worst nightmare, particularly when out and about. We have a name for a diaper blowout in our house: poonami. And there’s a good reason for it. It looks like a tsunami full […]
- 12 Must-Have Clothes for After Delivery in HospitalGetting Ready for your Hospital Birth Deciding what clothes to wear after giving birth in hospital might not be an easy task, particulatly if you have never given birth before and don’t know what to expect! […]
- 45 Strange Early Pregnancy Symptoms (with Stories from Real Moms)Did you know that morning sickness, sore breasts or a missed period are not always the first signs that you could be pregnant? There are a variety of earlier signs, including weird and strange early pregnancy […]
- Surrendering to Labor: Mara’s Prodromal Labor Birth StoryPositive Birth Stories are here to revolutionize the way we look at birth (and change the world 🙂 )! Fear and stress associated to birth are one of the main reason why women don’t manage to achieve a joyful birth experience. […]
- Sudden Drop in Milk Supply (Signs, Causes and What to do to increase it again)Are you a brestfeeding mom who’s experiencing a sudden drop in milk supply and you are looking for some answers as to why it’s happening and how to fix it? Don’t panic mama, you came to […]
- How to Cope with Pregnancy after LossWhat you’ll find here: the story of a mom who lost a baby when she was 32 weeks pregnant and subsequently got pregnant again. Here she shares her tips on how to cope with pregnancy after […]
- Paced Bottle Feeding: Benefits and Tips on How to do it rightIf you’ve been bottle feeding your baby for a while, or you’ve just started and possibly want to bottle feed and breastfeed at the same time, you’ve probably come across the term “paced bottle feeding” or […]
- 15 Signs that Labor is 24 to 48 Hours AwayAre you pregnant and approaching your due day, and wondering what all the signs that labor is 24 to 48 hours away are? If you are 9 months pregnant and close to your due date, I […]
- Funny & Creative Ways of Announcing Pregnancy to FamilyCongratulations on your Pregnancy! So exciting! One of the hardest things about being pregnant is keeping it secret for the first few weeks, until it’s safe to tell all your family and friends. You’re so excited […]
- Signs of Postpartum Anxiety and Tips on How to Deal with itWhat you will find here: Amanda’s personal story of how she experienced postpartum anxiety after giving birth to her first daughter. All the signs of postpartum anxiety and tips on how she learnt to deal with […]
- How to Survive the First 3 Months with a NewbornWhat you’ll find here: things to expect during the first few weeks of baby’s life, and tips on how to survive the first 3 months with a newborn. All of us Mama’s have been there… The […]
- The Ultimate Postpartum Care Kit Checklist (all the Essentials you need for Recovery after Birth)It took me two babies to realize how important it is to be ready with a Postpartum Care Kit for after giving birth. And after my wife’s experience with a c-section and my experience with a […]
- 25 Formula Feeding Tips to Make Bottle Feeding a BreezeWhat’s inside: formula feeding tips and best hacks and accessories on how to make bottle feeding as easy as possible. From a mom who’s been there! Including bottle feeding tips for when you are on the […]
- 30+ Inspiring Mom To Be Blogs to follow in 2021Are you pregnant and looking for mom to be blogs to follow in 2021? Then you landed on the perfect page! Why you should follow a Mom to Be Blog Being pregnant is such an exciting […]
- 20+ Fun Things to do while PregnantWhat are fun things to do while pregnant?? While pregnancy can be a very beautiful and exciting time for moms-to-be, it also comes with its drawbacks. Most pregnant women experience some sort of pregnancy symptoms such […]