Get my Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers Now!
- Discover everything you need to know about cloth diapers. Whether you are new to cloth diapers or looking for a troubleshooting guide, you’ll find all the answers to your questions here.
- Inside is 74 colored pages packed with personal recommendations and tips on what type of cloth diapers to buy, what diapers will last through the night, how to wash them and more.
- Find out what the secret to stress-free cloth diapering is. Contrary to popular belief, using cloth diapers doesn’t have to be stressful at all!
IS THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CLOTH DIAPERS FOR ME?
If you can say, “Yes, this is me!” to any of these statements, then this e-Book is FOR YOU!
- “I am overwhelmed by the amount of different types / materials of cloth diapers that are on the market, and I don’t know which one to buy”
- “I already use cloth diapers, but I am having problems with smelly or leaking diapers”
- “I need advice on what type of cloth diapers to use at night!”
- “I am scared cloth diapers are going to be too much work for me”
- “I have no idea how many diapers to buy to start using cloth diapers”
- “I am confused by the amount of cloth diapers accessories available. Do I REALLY need them all?”
- “My baby starts daycare soon. How can I talk to daycare about using cloth diapers with my baby?”
- “My baby keeps getting rashes with cloth diapers”
- “I want to use cloth diapers but I don’t know whether I can afford them”
If you said “Yes” to any of these, I promise you this e-Book will blow your mind and will have you excited at the idea of having the most amazing cloth diapering experience.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN …
Believe it or not, not all diapers are the same! They come in all sort of different configurations and materials. I have put together here an in-depth analysis of all the different types of cloth diapers, including their pros and cons.
Finding a cloth diaper that will last through the night, particularly for a heavy wetter can be hard! I almost gave up myself. But it’s not impossible. Here’s some tips and recommendations on how to choose the right one.
Washing cloth diapers can be daunting and scares so many people away. But it doesn’t have to be hard or stressful at all. I have put together here the best tips on how to wash cloth diapers easily.
Who hasn’t had a smelly or leaky diaper? It can happen and that’s OK, as long as you can find out why it’s happening and use this guide for the right solution to it!
BONUS CHAPTER: If you are already using cloth diapers, why not use reusable swim diapers as well? A quick guide on all the features of swim diapers and why they are the perfect choice for either the beach or pool.
1. Can’t I just find all this information online? Why do I need to buy a book?
You could possibly find most of this information online, but after how many hours of searching on the internet? The information online on cloth diapers is scattered all other the place and often confusing. Do you really want to waste so much time? And how many mistakes are you willing to go through with cloth diapers before considering the help of my guide? I have done all the hard work. I have done plenty of mistakes with my daughters and came up with the best solutions. And I have put all the information you need together in one place. Whether you are new to cloth diapers, or already using them but need some help with troubleshooting, this guide has everything you need.
2. How can I make sure this guide will help me and I am not wasting my money?
That’s why I am offering you a 30 days money back guarantee! I believe in this product and want to make sure you are absolutely happy with it. Try all the techniques, tips and recommendations in my book and if, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied at any time in the first 30 days, just send me an email and I will refund your payment.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
As a mom of two I wish I had this resource when I started my cloth diaper journey five years ago! There would have been much less fumbles. Conquering Motherhood’s Cloth Diaper book is amazing for anyone considering going cloth. It breaks down everything from style, lingo, fabrics and even troubleshooting. When I started with cloth diapers, I remember being so overwhelmed by all the different kinds. Monica takes care of that by not only explaining what each cloth diaper is and how it works but also the pros and cons of each one. What I found really helpful though was her troubleshooting for nighttime leaking – something I always had a problem with. Truly, the Ultimate Guide to Cloth Diapers is a must have for moms. Get started the right way and take the stress out of all the information and options.
A great, comprehensive guide for anyone looking to use cloth diapers! From the different types of diapers to washing and troubleshooting, this guide covers it all! A must-read for anyone considering cloth diapers!
The book was great to read and also had lots of information. It will help any moms deciding between cloth and regular diapers. I love the fact that you talk about different cloth diapers and also how it saves money! This is an in depth book and it also comes from first hand experience !
I will recommend this book to any mom who is debating between cloth and regular diapers.
NOT READY YET?
Sign up to my FREE Cloth Diapers Video Course for Beginners!
A FREE video course covering all the basics for beginners: the different types and materials, basic accessories, the different available sizes, how many diapers to start with and more.
Sign Up below to get access or click here for more information.
Hi, I am Monica!
I am the proud mom of 2 beautiful girls and author of the blog Conquering Motherhood.
I have been using cloth diapers with both my daughters for more than 3 years now and never looked back. I am extremely passionate about getting other moms on board with using cloth diapers, as a cheaper and more sustainable solution to disposable diapers. While it took me a while to trial many different diapers and find the best solutions for day and nighttime, I don’t want you to go through all the trial and errors that I went through! So, I am sharing with you here all the best tips and recommendations on how to have the most wonderful and stress-free cloth diapering experience.